Acting in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of EU .L.2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR", we inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Make Us Strong Sp. z o. o. Sp. J. with its registered office in Poznań (60-105) at ul. Kopanina 28/32, NIP 7792518092, operating on the basis of an entry in the National Court Register 0000897077 . You can contact the personal data administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- In matters relating to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer Michał Włocławski, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- implementation of marketing services, provided that the appropriate consent is given pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR;
- execution of the order placed in the online store, performance of the sales contract, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations in connection with concluded contracts, such as consideration of a complaint, return of goods, etc. pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR
- for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, including for pursuing claims arising from concluded contracts, analyzing data. Pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR
- Personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent, and then for the period necessary to secure any claims related to data processing.
- Your personal data will be made available to the following entities:
- performing legal, accounting, courier and payment services for the Administrator;
- external providing and supporting the Administrator's ICT systems in order to operate the website
- other entities to which the Administrator is obliged to provide data on the basis of applicable law.
- Using the website requires the processing of the customer's personal data in the scope of: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail, address of residence. The data will be processed by Make Us Strong to the extent necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to "Polskie ePłatności" spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Tajęcina (formerly "Paylane" sp. z oo), address: Tajęcina 113, 36-002 Jasionka, KRS: 0000227278, NIP 5862141089 and REGON 220010531. To the extent necessary to process payments for the order. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them. Providing data is voluntary, and at the same time necessary to use the website.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its consent undo.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint if you believe that the processing of data violates the provisions of the GDPR. The complaint should be lodged with the supervisory body, which from May 25, 2018 is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.